Family Sponsorship Application In Canada

Would you like to sponsor your spouse or other family member to come to Canada? Perhaps a place like Vancouver, Toronto or Edmonton? Immigration Consultants at SYMY specialize in Canadian family class sponsorships.

If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada, you may qualify to sponsor your spouse, dependent children, parents or grandparents to come to Canada.

Contact us today to see if you qualify and let us help you through the complex process.

We will ensure you and your family are reunited as soon as possible!

If you’d like more information regarding the Family Sponsorship Program,  Fill out the form below to receive guidance, advice and more from the professional, friendly staff at SYMY.